Building Blocks of API Management
In 2010 I started API Evangelist as a research project to look at how the top 250 popular APIs were doing business. I spent the summer of 2010 looking at these API providers and established a list of building blocks I found each provider using to manage their API operations.
I've been maintaining this list for 3 years now, looking at over 9,000 APIs and assessing the building blocks used by the top 2,000 APIs. I've tried to standardize these and establish a potential list that any API provider could consider when planning their own API management strategy.
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Big Data or Linked Data?
- 5 Pillars of API Management
- Twilio Tech Talks Video: The Art Of Documentation, Empowering Users
- All You Can Eat Buffet of Developer Tools at Splunk
- Accenture Expands its Digital Capabilities in API Management Through Strategic Relationship with Apigee | Apigee
- The Importance of Impermanence in API Design
- A Developer’s Smorgasbord
- 8 things you probably didn’t know about WSO2
- The Federal Government Deploys Their Own API Management Solution
- Securing Your API 101